Thursday, March 7, 2013

03.07.13 - no quote, just heart

i am fasting, from food.  what i miss, however, are my two tea buddies (and i say this lightly, only because to say it the way i feel it draws my heart up into my throat and out my eyes).  i know how each sips their tea...  mar doesn't take it with as much sugar as she used too (and we are all happy about that) and q will always blow on his tea ever so slightly and sip it as if it were gold (and it is, if steeped correctly).  these two people are gems in this universe, and my soul is profoundly better from knowing them.  my heart has grown from knowing them and them having showered their love on me.  

there is no quote here...  except for maybe something q likes to say:  our souls are friends.

i would one up that:  our souls have become family.

No comments: