Saturday, February 23, 2013

02.24.13

"The life of the dead is placed in the memory of the living."
Marcus Tullius Cicero

The fine line between life and death is startlingly thin.  Our misunderstanding of time remarkably deep. Our misuse of relationships terribly sad; and our unknowing of ourselves leaves us all naked.

To love in a life this challenging, and to leave a legacy of love, is my deepest hope.  One of my greatest fears, to not know such a love in my own life, but hope allows me to temper this fear so that I may continue in this path.  To grow.  To always hold true to this conviction that I have made and live within the integrity I wear.

To leave a mark, not out of ego - to be touched, not out of loneliness - to touch, to let people know they are not alone - to rid myself of ego, so to wash away the marks bruising this world...

No comments: