Saturday, July 13, 2013

07.13.13

Me:    ...and i'm just saying that i better get an invite for your wedding/baby shower/everything...
Me:    yep - i've decided that we're that close
You:  LOL! At the rate we are going - you would be at my funeral too! :-)

you haven't received my letter, yet.  you don't know what it is about, yet.  you don't really know how i feel about life and death, yet - but this all came up today.

i've been thinking a lot about him this week ('dus).  feel almost immobile by it - not because of him, but because it makes me wonder what i have at my disposal:  life.  it makes me so grateful for all that is in front of me:  love.  makes me hopeful and want to work harder.  fuck trying - do more, be more, love more, give more...  and expect less.

i wanted to tell you in my own way that i love you, so ...

Me:    um - or be waiting for you on the otherside

          i believe in the possibility of forever

No comments: