Saturday, June 29, 2013

06.29.13

Like everybody who is not in love, he thought one chose the person to be loved after endless deliberations and on the basis of particular qualities or advantages.
Marcel Proust 



I often wonder who the Sun would be if it were a person - could it be a person?  Would we, could we, appreciate it, understand it?  or the Moon?

Also, I wonder about people and how they love and how that is as much a mystery to me as is gravity (it's still a theory after all, and the proofs relative).  Like the formula for light and he could so easily read, and for me it is another language, but I don't care because the language I want to speak is that of love (more than French or Latin).  There is no thought in it [love] - it is a divine knowing, and I want to know it.  I don't want to know that it is "right" for me, or if it "whole" or "pure" or whatever else the world has decided fits into a criterion of some rules...  rules...  and then more rules.  I want to clear myself to the point of being about to see with a vision not of my own but divine (and yes, with my own eyes --  i know...  it sounds like a contradiction, but its not.  not really).  I want to see him, and him see me and we just know that together the world will be brighter, and that together we will build a home that all are welcome into, and that together we will be better singles and that together we will be a better one...

i want to sit across for you, with you open and unveiled.  i want you to be able to hear me when i say:  love.  only love.  I want to watch you melt into the everything you are, and then become one with the sun and then moon, illuminating the world and reflecting in my eyes the truth I have always known and the mystery I can never understand:  love.

only love.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i want to sit across for you, with you open and unveiled. i want you to be able to hear me when i say: love. only love. I want to watch you melt into the everything you are, and then become one with the sun and then moon, illuminating the world and reflecting in my eyes the truth I have always known and the mystery I can never understand: love.

only love.


beatiful. this is what we all crave for, at least I do. i want this. love.